Wednesday, 15 August 2012

#1 Wednesday's dream wish list...

Hi everyone :)
I have decided to do a weekly "wish list", on a wednesday as the title says ;) On the list will figure 5 to 10 various items of  clothing (+ shoes/accessories of course!!) that I have seen, and love! Obviously, my mum can in no way afford to buy me 5 to 10 items of clothing per week (hence the "dream").
So here we go, my first wednesday's dream wish list...
"Last minute summer purchases..."

Jameela galaxy dress from www.missguided.co.uk £14.99 and wow am I sooo in love with this dress <3 as soon as it's back in stock I think i'll be heading that way with my money ;)

Cross print denim shorts from www.missguided.co.uk for £24.99. I have been seeing this print on pretty much everything, but I far prefer it on shorts!

Tribal skirt from www.missguided.co.uk on sale :) really cute little skirt

Pink tribal dress from www.lavishalice.com, I can picture this dress in THE perfect outfit!

Aqua stilettos from www.prettylittlething.com grab them while they're on sale!

So there you have it, my first wednesday wish list :)
What do you think?

Don't forget to follow me :))

Happy blogging, and stay tuned
Ellen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment