Wednesday, 5 September 2012

#4 Wednesday's dream wish list

Hello :) Back to school today ahhh.

Today's dream wish list dominated by River Island & Miss selfridge haha. (with a hint of Next)

1,2,3...go!

Black leather biker jacket from River Island £190 Okay, alittle, a lot, out of my price range but... isn't it cool??

Prom dress- River Island  -£70 what a perfect little prom dress? Just a perfect little dress, it is sooooo sooooo soooooo cute<333

Grey slouch bag from River Island -£40 I have seriously got an obsession with handbags, no, sorry BAGS, any bags, any size, most colours... Oh dear.


Horse tunic from Next £24. Yes, I am horse obsessed, so?? No, it doesn't mean I have to wear "horsey printed" clothes, but it doesn't mean that non horsey people can't wear this either, so there!


Lilac split side maxi skirt from Miss selfridge reduced from £37 to £22- want to be a girly goo in a lilac maxi skirt: get it!!


Nude studded boots from Miss selfridge - £65 these are BEAUTIFUL and I mean beautiful, to touch and to see. If anyone wants to donbate these.? ;)

Miso tulle spot skirt from republic- £25 Mad, and that's why I love it!

Sorry about the weird hotchpotch of a wish list today- is that like it is inside my head at the moment? A teeny bit worrying... Anyway I hope you like it, what is your favourite item? and why? :)

Happy blogging and stay tuned,
Ellen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment