Saturday, 8 September 2012

Black with white stripes or White with black stripes??

Hello everyone :) I hope you're all okay.
Sorry there haven't been many posts lately, I have just started school again so alot of rushing around etc :)

Today's post is intitled "Black with white stripes or White with black stripes?". Do colours really matter? No, wear whatever you want to wear, whenever you want to wear it, with whatever you want to wear it with. My little piece of advice of the day, there you go :)




dress- hm / faux litas- ebay / tights- primark / earplug necklace- DIY / belt- primark

I really do love this dress, the colour goes with everything and plus the cut is very flattering! These faux litas really are gorge' I absolutely love them, I would wear them with everything if I could. They really are a treat and I got them for £12.95: Bargain with a capital B.
Do you have any items of clothing that you pair everything with? Some shoes that you absolutely love?

 Don't forget to hype this look here on lookbook :) and to follow me on twitter etc...

Happy blogging and stay tuned
Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment