Sunday, 2 September 2012

Fashion voucher's boohoo competition

Hello everyone :)

Do you know www.fashionvouchers.com ? No? Then pop on over there: they have loads of different "promotional codes" on loads of different fashion retailers. So, just give it a try ;)

Anyway, I have decided to enter their " £50 BooHoo Fashion Voucher Blogger Challenge " (Click here to enter yourself). You need to choose an outfit (as many items as you want) for less than £50! Easy peasy ;)

So this is the outfit I have chosen :):
Louise zip front mixi dress for £25 (it really is beautiful, I am in love with this dress!)
lenna stud&tassel detail crossbody £15 perfect with this dress!

Rochelle electric lime neon nail varnish £5 the perfect nail polish to add a splash of colour to the outfit!

And here is my perfect boohoo outfit for £50! I hope you do enter this competition ;) and please, if you do, tell me and add the link to my post :)

Happy blogging and stay tuned
Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment