Sunday, 16 September 2012

Sally your shoes are cool!

Hello everyone, I hope you're all ok :)

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, so busy with school and just life in general!

Today's post is a "back to school" outfit. It's the perfect, typical outfit for those chilly days, when you can't be bothered to wear a skirt, but you don't want to be boring (or for people who don't wear skirts - how do you do that??).


blue jeans- 40€ ZARA

Polka dot zara top - 15€ ZARA


Pink faux litas - 12.95 ebay<3
I don't like Zara in England. Why? I don't know. I just don't! The shops don't seem appealing to me, the clothes on display aren't the best Zara has to offer... On the other hand, Zara in France is like heaven, the one I often shopped in was big, lit in just the right way, the rails were tidy, the clothes were amazing! Okay, the people were a bit snooty, but the Zara in question did seem so posh... Anyway, enough about Zara. Talk about a monologue!

I got LOADS of compliments for these boots, they are beautiful and I love them. They are comfy aswell (especially for boots with a high heel like these). My little cousin also loves them, I wasn't allowed to take them off while with him and even had to run around with them on (yes, that was fun! If you know the real meaning, yes? Well then no it wasn't ;)).

Anyway enough babbling... What do you think of these boots? And what do you wear when you can't be bothered to wear a skirt because it's too cold and well... you can't be bothered? ;)

Happy blogging and stay tuned :)
Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment