Monday, 26 November 2012

Grungy tights

Hiya everyone :)
Sorry about the tardiness of this post, it's so difficult to take pictures atm! I feel really bad too because there are really good settings around where I live. So, no still no photos. Maybe tomorrow? (Maybe not seems more likely...)

Anyways... Today I wanted to write a post about tights. Hey we all wear them! With dresses, skirts, shorts, even under jeans! Whether they're sheer, shiny, bright, dull, thick, woollen, footless or whatever. But there is one thing I can't stand with tights and that's when they become ''tights with holes'', or ''laddered tights''...
I see countless numbers of people wondering around the streets with huge holes in their tights. Why? Of course, it is highly plausible that you can get up with nice new tights, leave the house and ladder them just getting on the bus or catching them on your bag, but these people have put varnish on to stop it spreading (by the way it's already 8cm wide!), and you see them again and again, these same girls with laddered tights everyday...
Grunge? Nope. If they're trying to accomplish that look it's really not working.
Stylish? Nope. Not that either, how can holes be stylish? How can ladders all the way up your leg look nice? It really does beat the hell out of me. So please, if anyone knows why people do this, please please enlighten me because... I really don't get it.
What do you think? Do you think it looks nice? I would love to hear what you all think of it!

Anyway, hopefully an OOTD post coming pretty soon...
Happy blogging and stay tuned :)
Ellen xxx


1 comment: