Wednesday, 2 October 2013

London Fashion Weekend- goody bag

Hey :),

Ensuing the post from yesterday, I decided to do a quick post to talk about what I got at LFWend...
I bought my tickets with a promotion code from Elle who were a sponsor of the four day weekend... For a start, I love Elle magazine, if ever I can I will buy it, it's pure fashion bliss and most articles are nicely written and entertaining. Anyway, enough of that, the promotion code gave me a 25% discount off my tickets and two Maybelline gift boxes worth £30 each!
And here they are...







And that was my free 'Vodafone Red' nail polish for being their customer ;)

I have tested three of the nail polishes and they are both easy to apply and easy to remove- and what more could you want when they retail for £2.99??

Hope you have enjoyed the insight, ta ta for now,
Love Ellen xox

No comments:

Post a Comment