Friday, 4 October 2013

My name in flashing lights

Hey guys,

Really on it this week! Anyway, hope you're all okay wherever you are and whatever you're doing!
Today i'm just doing a quick OOTD post because I feel like it and these photos have been hanging around for some time...
Anyway, this was a cute gift from my mum a couple of weeks back during Lipsy's sale and it's adorable! I love it to pieces and can't wear it somewhere...
















So the monochrome playsuit (bang on trend by the way!) is from Lipsy, the black and silver high heels are New Look and the bag is Jane Norman. Oh and the earrings were a brand from Topshop and were a bargain- £3 reduced from £18, true story!
So it's a really simple going out outfit but I think it's really effective because of the monochrome and the splash of colour on my earrings! If I was actually going out in this outfit I would opt for a splash of colour on my lips and nails- probably red or maybe a deep purple?

Hope you like it :-),
love Ellen xox

1 comment: